Skip navigation.
Home
Cantigny Post 367 Veterans of Foreign Wars was founded On March 28, 1920. The name of the post was chosen by the veterans who organized the post. Most of them served with the 1st Division and saw action at the Cantigny Woods. After much discussion it was decided to name our post after the city of Cantigny, France. The 1st Division's Headquarters was in a castle, thus the Chateau, and with the approval of the Mayor of Cantigny, we became Cantigny Post and our post home became Chateau Cantigny.

Welcome to Cantigny Post 367

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Syndicate content